Monday, June 8, 2015

21 Day Fix.. my first weekend


My first weekend on the 21 Day Fix.

I was actually really nervous because I was afraid I would eat all day long ... or want to snack...

actually, it was quite the opposite.

I didn't nearly eat enough.  Like hardly enough at all...

I was starving... for the first time... & just off my game.

I think it's because I had the same foods I ate all week for lunch in the house & I wanted something different.  But didn't even know what it could be.  And I didn't want to derail myself, so I really ended up just not eating.

Look at my calorie count from Sunday.

Sunday

That's not good. 

Though I did make one meal for Sunday night - lentils with spinach & mushrooms.  That's what boosted that fiber count to the moon... & what has me scared to death my stomach may explode today.

We did eat out on Saturday & I feel like I did really good. I had a veggie burger, took the top off of the bun.  Had a half of a sweet potato - Ricky took the other half & ate it.  I even ordered a side of broccoli because I am struggling so badly on eating veggies.

I did make a new snack this weekend of a half wheat English muffin, PB & banana.  that was yummy.

Snack 21
1 yellow - 2 tsp - 1 purple

& I did have like ALL my containers left last night - since I basically only ate one meal the entire day - so I had a orange container of dark chocolate chips. It was HEAVEN!  my first chocolate I had in a week. 

I didn't know I could go a week without chocolate.

So I learned I need to go into the weekends even MORE prepared then my week days. 

I'm learning.

I did the Cardio Fix on Saturday & man... more stupid leg work. My quads are dying.  Hopefully its fat that is dying & muscle that is building, but its miserable.  It was my highest calorie burn for these workouts though.

Hello sweaty me with no make up & crazy hair

Sunday, I left my house at 9am & didn't get home until after 6pm, so needless to say, I did no Yoga Fix for the day.  I figured walking for a photo session & not eating all day covers any weight gain anyways....

tomorrow is my weigh day.  I'm nervous. If the scale says I haven't lost anything - I may cry.  Seriously.  Tune in tomorrow....

10 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear your results! I am following along this journey and I think you may be convincing me that I can do it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds as if you've had a successful week, even with the low calorie count over the weekend. Good luck with your weigh-in. Remember, it's just a number. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reminder... talk me off the ledge before I get there :) haha

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to hear your results. Either way you're doing great and should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking about trying this!! Good luck on the weigh in!!
    xo Krissy @ Sneakers and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  5. jeepers girl, you bout near starved yourself!! that's scary. though your lentils mushrooms meal looked SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure this process takes time. You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have had a great first week! Does it come with meal plan ideas to give you variety? Maybe there are other blogs that list some? I don't want you starving yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard a lot of people really liking the 21 day fix. I have not had the courage enough to jump in and I have so many questions about it. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard a lot of people really liking the 21 day fix. I have not had the courage enough to jump in and I have so many questions about it. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**