I love joining in with some of my favorite ladies & catching up on the previous week.
So here we go again.
Monday - Run
I so loved the run tonight. I felt good & strong. The weather was perfect. There was just nothing wrong with this tonight.
Tuesday - FAIL
I went to get my hair done on Tuesday & by the time I got home, I worked on pictures & didn't even get out of my work clothes until 10:45pm. I really needed that workout.
Wednesday - STRESS RUN
Oh my gosh you all - I had the worst phone call of my life from the most random person in the world. It was just a nightmarish phone call. I cant even get into it because apparently, this woman, who I seriously saw for less then 2 minutes in my life, has been stalking everything I do & type & apparently, she thinks everyone knows I'm talking directly about her. It's very bizarre. But let's just say I have NEVER IN MY LIFE had someone talk to me like she talked to me... so I went out for a run after I sat & shed tears of frustration & anger for a few hours. It was the best medicine to get out that stress.
Thursday - Cardio Fix
Ever have those workouts where you can tell from the beginning, you're not going to feel it this time around? I struggled from the beginning to the last stretch. But at least I completed it regardless.
Friday / No workout
I totally just worked on pictures from the time I got home until the time I went to bed.
Saturday / No workout
We were up & out of the house at 6:30am & we were on the run until we got home at 11:30pm ... It was a constantly go go go day.
Sunday / No workout
I had church & then a family photo session & then it was just time to work on pictures & get ready for the week ahead...
Not the best week... what can you do...
* I didn't get to eat one night because I was so busy. I went to bed starving & work up ready to eat my arm off. That's bad to do on a body.
* I ran out of blueberries this week & almost felt in a panic.
* Friday night, the hubs brought home some food from Chuy's & I ate it so fast, I was miserable. If I slowed down, I probably would have only ate half of it. Lesson learned.
* I switched up my Shakeology this month to vanilla & gave the vegan ones a break to see how it would affect my digestive system. Jury is still out - though I do like the different taste of vanilla. I've been doing chocolate for 2 months now.
* I had butter for the first time in forever on a sweet potato out at a restaurant & I think it made me sick. I felt so bad after I ate it.
* Went out to Wick's pizza Saturday night & everyone had breadsticks or thick crust Chicago style pizza... I ordered a healthy quesadilla with spinach, red peppers & mushrooms. Proud of my food choice.
* My emotions have been so up & down with all the church drama that has been happening. But I always remember who is in control.
* My stress level has been at an all time high this past week with trying to get my wedding pictures done & having another photo session on top of it.
* I need a vacation...seriously... I need to hide from the world for a bit.
How was your week?
What the best thing about it?