I've been so busy I am just sorta lost in my days.
Life has been trucking on with all things busy - photo sessions, chores to be done, editing, house cleaning - or attempting of house cleaning, youth ministry planning, & of course, enjoying this break in summer we've been having. It's been glorious.
All that to say I'm still here, though not posting regularly.
* Still in Round 2 of the 21 Day fix & I lost another 3 lbs last week. Wh-WH-WHAT???!!? ... I'm at a total of 8 lbs & feel like I can move mountains now. How stupid is that? I know me. I can easily gain 8 lbs back at a drop of a hat... but I'm still very aware of my nutrition now & I think that's key.
|Me on the scale this week|
* I can't believe its been a month since I've had any chips or any chocolate. I seriously would have a York Peppermint Patty every evening after dinner. I have had NONE. Ricky told me, "That shows me you can do ANYTHING!"... anything? Probably not. I mean, I can't run for President & win... but it does show I have more self control then I thought I had.
* (I miss my York Peppermints)
* I laced up running shoes last night! I know - I've done 2 5k's in less then 2 weeks, but I am trying to work running back into my work out plan, so last night I started the C25K plan again. I'm just going for movement with a set plan. Not really a goal of anything. I just know I am getting bored with the 21 Day Fix videos over 4 weeks so I'm going to switch it up & try to run on 3 days & do the videos on 3 days... a little bit of the best of both worlds.
* Truth - I just want to get out of Leg Day on those videos. HATE THEM. I think they are the cause of my quad issues now with burning & pulling sensation.
* I could feel my low back & Bicep tendon in my shoulder ache within the first 10 minutes of being back on the treadmill. I guess its always going to be an issue.... sigh...
BUT I PRESS ON!!!!!
Give me a quick update on what's going on in your life!