Confession Time! I've missed last week... doesn't mean I'm short on things ... It just means I forgot to do it...
I guess that could be my first confession of the week...
here's some others
* Score 1 for me - I've eaten ZERO Girl Scout Cookies this year. The lady I need to pick them up from hasn't been at church the past few weeks so I haven't them in my home yet. This may change. But it'd be cool if I could keep this confession for the whole year.
* I can't say the same thing for Taco Bell Apple Empanada's ... they are amazing & I have to resist pulling in & ordering them every day. (Apple Pie is my all time favorite dessert)
* I ran in a park the other day where no one was at... totally empty... & with the trees dead & grass dead, it gave a creepy atmosphere. I've watched too much Walking Dead lately because I kept looking out for Walkers to come after me.
* I love long running leggings... they cover my fat from jiggling where I don't have to see it.
* I have 40 lbs. heavier right now then when I ran my last half marathon... dang, that's embarrassing. No wonder my knee & low back hurt when I run.
* I'm overwhelmed with life lately.... feel like I have a line of people expecting things from me & I can't keep up anymore. I'm letting my own life fall apart while I try to do for everyone else.
* Edamame has become my favorite go-to-quick-eat at home this week. I think I could eat it every night.
* I REALLY am getting in a run-funk ... Not looking forward to it, it feels like a hassle, dreading it. I know I'll get the love of it back again, but right now, its just blah.
* I think I really need Spring to get here... & STAY!
* I love my new Brooks Ravenna 4... but I'm not a big fan of the color of them. I'm not a 'dark shoe' kinda person. I feel like I have to always wear black shorts or leggings now.
* I normally always wear black shorts or leggings anyways.
What is on your mind you need to confess?