Friday, March 14, 2014

These are my confessions....

 
 
 
Confession Time!  I've missed last week... doesn't mean I'm short on things ... It just means I forgot to do it...
 
I guess that could be my first confession of the week...
 
here's some others
 
* Score 1 for me - I've eaten ZERO Girl Scout Cookies this year.  The lady I need to pick them up from hasn't been at church the past few weeks so I haven't them in my home yet.  This may change.  But it'd be cool if I could keep this confession for the whole year.
 
* I can't say the same thing for Taco Bell Apple Empanada's ... they are amazing & I have to resist pulling in & ordering them every day.  (Apple Pie is my all time favorite dessert)
 
* I ran in a park the other day where no one was at... totally empty... & with the trees dead & grass dead, it gave a creepy atmosphere.  I've watched too much Walking Dead lately because I kept looking out for Walkers to come after me.
 
 
* I love long running leggings... they cover my fat from jiggling where I don't have to see it.
 
* I have 40 lbs. heavier right now then when I ran my last half marathon... dang, that's embarrassing.  No wonder my knee & low back hurt when I run.
 
* I'm overwhelmed with life lately.... feel like I have a line of people expecting things from me & I can't keep up anymore.  I'm letting my own life fall apart while I try to do for everyone else. 
 
* Edamame has become my favorite go-to-quick-eat at home this week. I think I could eat it every night.
 
 
 
* I REALLY am getting in a run-funk ... Not looking forward to it, it feels like a hassle, dreading it.  I know I'll get the love of it back again, but right now, its just blah. 
 
* I think I really need Spring to get here... & STAY!
 
* I love my new Brooks Ravenna 4... but I'm not a big fan of the color of them.  I'm not a 'dark shoe' kinda person.  I feel like I have to always wear black shorts or leggings now.
 
* I normally always wear black shorts or leggings anyways.
 
What is on your mind you need to confess?
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Mmm salted edamame - sooo good!!

    Nice job on not eating any girl scout cookies! We got 4 boxes and ate them in 4 days. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one advantage I have? A husband who loves sugar & eats them quick :)

      Delete
  2. Haha! That's why I do not watch zombie movies! I watched only one episode and never again!

    Maria @ The Good Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. No confessions unless you count I am so over winter that it makes me want to scream!

    Thanks for linking up with Fitness Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**