Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Run This Year April Challenge

Y'all know I love posting challenges on here.

So far, we've had some mile challenges, some crazy burpee challenge that I was so far from finishing ... but hey, I try...
& we're finishing up the fun one The Happy Fit Mama put for March - I've had fun on Instagram with that one & have followed a lot more people & have had more followers connect with me over it.... Unite in fun fitness!

Now, a new one for April is starting...

#RTYAprilChallenge

Run This Year Instagram Challenge jillconyers.com #runthisyear #challenge #instagram

& the fun thing - they're giving out prizes.  When you enter & share your photos on social media, with the right hashtags (I can't say that without thinking of Justin Timberlake & Jimmy Fallon now)



.....your name goes in for random drawings.  FUN!

Be sure to stop by Jill's Blog to see all the details & to see her awesome blog...

April is just around the corner... amazing...

3 comments:

  1. My April is going to be so ridiculously busy... think I'll have to wait for the May challenge lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck, you don't need this challenge - I know you'll be killing it anyways, as you do EVERY month :)
      So you're challenge - should you choose to accept- is continue being awesome! :)

      Delete

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**