Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Be good to yourself...

I've had this Journey song in my head for awhile now...




 Who doesn't need a little old school Rock to start their day off?


I just spent the day at the hospital with my dad yesterday for his shoulder replacement surgery.

This is going to be the first of many surgeries for him.  First shoulder, then hip, then knee.. & probably both hips & both knees.

Oh my gosh...

I sat in the hospital yesterday looking at people who were having all kinds of things replaced.  Even an elbow.  Who knew that needed to be replaced?

At the end of the night though, all I kept thinking about was, I want to stay strong & healthy as long as I can...

I want to fight aging...

I want to not need anything 'replaced' because its strong & ready to last me my whole life.

I know some circumstances happen that can't be helped... but I want to fight all that I can...



So today, I'm focusing even more on being good to myself...

You should too...

You have one body... take care of it...

2 comments:

  1. Old school rock is always a great way to start the day! Love this post - it is a great reminder!! I will focus on being good to myself today - thanks girl :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You TOTALLY deserve to be good to yourself this week! :) I'm saying that even includes a shopping trip :)

      Delete

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**