Another week... more stuff to get off my chest
My confessions for the week:
* I need to make my own "Confession" button or something. I'm tired of having to look up this Pretty Little Liars GIF every week. I'll add that to my list of 3,289 other things I need to do.
* I've changed my running schedule around because of the weather. It has me ALL messed up. My long run is now going to be Sunday & the weather is going to be cold & yucky... putting me on the treadmill, which I HATE for long runs. Running Karma?
* We have yet to hook up our Xbox Kinect that we got at CHRISTMAS... hello Mr. Time - where have you gone? ... but I have bought the Zumba work out & the Nike Kinect Training workout... now, if only I could use them...
|I can't wait to get this baby going!!!|
* Seeing lots of running peeps that are pregnant ... & its embarrassing that their running times with baby bumps are still faster then mine.
* I love seeing baby bumps though... so dang cute...
* My food baby bump is NOT cute though.
* I've done well with the Girl Scout Cookie thing. We now have 2 boxes in the house & I've only had 5 cookies total... still a lot left in those boxes. Still trying to ignore them.
* I'm trying to stay away from the hills on my road for my back's sake... but I don't have anywhere close to run unless I drive about 10-15 minutes away. So I've been taking to running in loops around the local school's parking lot. Can you say BOORRRIINNNNGGGG??????? ... but at least my back says "Thanks"
|I may actually do this on a loop or two|
* I downloaded a new app this morning "Water Your Body" - I drink water all day long but wanted to really see how much I really take in ... now its just remembering to log in when I drink... because I drink all day long.
|Not mine... mine shows my weight on it|
Aint NO ONE gonna see that!
* I also pee all day long...constantly... Add in all that water with a 42 yr old bladder? yeah - I must know where bathrooms are at all times.
* The latest Women's Running Magazine came in this week. My favorite magazine I look forward to reading.
* Tried out the Happy Herbivore pepper fajitas last night... turned out pretty darn good. That was the first time I cooked peppers using only water & not oil & it worked out well.
* I'm trying to make smoothies without protein powder lately & now they just taste sorta plain & yucky without the flavoring of the powder. Any suggestions on how to make it yummy? I have a friend that uses Nesquick or chocolate powder but I wanted a more healthy alternative. Is there such a thing?
Anything you need to get off your chest today?
Do you have the Kinect workout goodies?
What do you use in your smoothie?
What's your favorite magazine?