Friday, March 7, 2014

Mark it Off February... & what to do....

I forgot to post this for February...

& we're already into the first full week of March.  That will be done before you know it.




I did pretty good for the month... except those days in the 3rd week

Thank you Sinus Infection for having me out for a few days.

I had to write SICK in snot green just in honor of my infection... I'm gross like that.

Today, I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to do.

We had plans of going out of town Saturday & now we're not going to make it -

& Saturday is my favorite race of all - the Rodes City 10K...

I didn't register because we didn't know what was going to happen.  & now we find out I'm going to be here.

& now I'm debating.

Do I want to register?  Which today is my last day & now its an increased fee too... dang it....

or do I want to sleep in & finally get rest?


I don't think I've mentioned here.  My dad had shoulder replacement this week so its been a hectic week. Not to mention, I've got church obligations that had me at practice last night & a Children's Ministry event tonight...

let's just say, rest would be an amazing thing...

But I know I'll beat myself up if I don't do it... & I have to get in my long run anyways.

BUT... (See what I keep doing?)... my foot is still killing me too.

I don't know what to do...

I need a trip to Disney World... that will solve all my problems.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you referenced Community in this post - it is seriously one of my very favorite comedy shows!! And that episode is hilarious. I may watch it when I get home later!

    I say sign up for the race!! :0)

    And yes, a trip to WDW solves everything. I say we go now and meet up at the castle for the fireworks! lol

    ReplyDelete

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**