Its funny because I saw it & thought, "I don't complain that much"... & then noticed how much I complain in a day... or an hour...
So I wanted to give it a try. Not complaining. But that doesn't mean I can't complain in my mind, right? Because I'm still totally going to do that... but maybe not giving it a voice is going to make a difference. We'll see.
We'll see if I can even do it 24 hours... doesn't that seem hard?
Anyone else a complainer?
I know quiet a few... I won't name any names ;)
|I like this|
It's funny too because my adorable blog friend over at Mind of Kiwi just did a post on things she hates. So in the spirit of getting out all my complaining before my 24 hours starts, I'm going to list some of the things I hate.... tell me if you agree... or if I'm just weird...
1. Restless sleep
2. Knee Injuries
3. Back pain
5. Dishes in my sink
6. A dishwasher that needs to be emptied
7. When I don't have time to read
8. Bicep Tendonitis
9. No closet space
10. Unloading groceries
11. Two-faced people
12. Below freezing temperature days
13. Above 90 degree days
14. Tight pants
15. Drinking glasses with finger prints on them
19. Car sickness
20. When there's not enough time in a day
21. Forgetting what I was going to say
22. Eyesight after 40
23. Metabolism after 40
24. Root canals
25. Dogs wanting you to love them when you're wearing black
26. Good hair days when you have no where to go
27. Rare days when I could sleep in, but the dogs think otherwise
28. Germs ... especially during cold/flu season
29. Clothes on the floor
30. Disgusting breakfast foods that shall not be named
31. When people think I'm joking about the disgusting breakfast food & continue to talk about it
32. Missing friends
33. When the DVR doesn't record what you set to record
35. That size small is always in abundance & on the clearance shelves. Make more XL people!
36. The hunt for a new purse. (I'm picky)
37. Sagging pants on guys
39. The question, "How many kids do you have?"
41. Dirty public restrooms
42. Food touching
43. Animal Cruelty
44. Swimming in water where creatures live
46. Cleaning a counter or a room & 20 minutes later, the counter is covered & the room is trashed
47. Cell phone batteries that last 2 hours
48. Having to stop & get gas
49. Touching grass
50. That I haven't been to Disney World in 15 years
What about you?
Before you stop complaining along with me (right?)
... what are some things you hate?