* The office manager is out of the office until next Wednesday, which means I'm the only one on my side of the office. I feel like life at work is so much better when she's gone. Just fun to be able to sing out loud to the radio, pump up the jams, get up & dance without feeling judged... its just better alone in the office.
* Since its like Friday at work today, & my manager is out, I stopped at McDonalds on the way into work & loaded up on caffeine today. I learned today that I think I like my own iced coffee better then McDonalds now. That, or the girl just didn't make it that well today.
* I did laundry this week & found knee high socks to be washed. I haven't worn knee high socks since winter. Does that tell you how far behind I am in laundry?
* I can't tell you how having a 3 day weekend makes me so happy
* Its 79 degree here today. What is happening? This is wonderful & awful. Wonderful because, its 79 degrees. Awful because when 95 comes back, its going to feel like 189 degrees.
* I'm thankful for all the advice & input on my leg pain, but now I'm freaked out I may have a stress fracture. If someone told me I had to stay off my leg for 6 weeks, I'll just give up ... I'll end up being 298 lbs... I just know it.
* I did Zumba on Xbox last night. Let's just say I used to be able to pull some awesome dance moves. Now? I'm just glad I was in the solidary confines of my home so I didn't have to subject anyone to seeing that.
* I saw a semi full of baby pigs going down the road... I totally cried. So messed up how we treat animals. They were just piled on top of each other & their little snouts were sticking out. Man is just so cruel to living, feeling, creatures.
* Ricky didn't want me to post the picture of the pigs because he said it was just messed up. I hit send & looked at him & said, "NO, That semi full of pigs is messed up"... don't get me started on animal rights. I will be in YO FACE!
* I really didn't care about the World Cup, but I really was rooting for the US
* I'm looking forward to Wimbledon coverage this weekend. The only sport I watch on TV
* Fingers crossed I get to the movies at least ONCE this weekend to see at least one of all the movies I've been wanting to see for a month. They'll probably be out on DVD in a few weeks anyways.
|I'm not staring at you Hazel Grace... because I haven't MADE IT TO THE THEATERS!|
* I sat & watched about 4 hours of John Green's videos on YouTube. He & his brother are hilarious... & pretty much genius. (Watch the one called "Quiet" ... I think... where he tries to find quiet in the airport... it makes me want to try & find quiet myself)
|See... a little bit of funny & a little bit of genius|
|This is for you Kristen :)|
Happy 4th of July everyone... I'm outta here till Monday!