Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Mark it Off - March

I always forget to do this right at the beginning of the month... at least we're still in single digit dates :)

So here's what March looked like for me.


21 days out of 31... pretty good!

March held for me my first 10 miler on a treadmill!

& it held for me more yoga then I've ever done before... (when, oh WHEN, will it not hurt to lean forward to stretch?)

The bummer side?  All these work outs & all this time invested?  I'm up 1 lb. from the beginning of the month.  Isn't that RIDICULOUS?!?!?

This is just getting old now...

But I'll keep marking it off each month.





8 comments:

  1. Keep up the AWESOME work!! Remember, the number on the scale does not matter! If you want to measure something... take body measurements. Muscle weighs more than fat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do need to take my measurements... I just keep putting it off :(

      Delete
  2. Great job! I have to agree with Lauren, get the measurements. That should give you a better indicator of where you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta dig out my measuring tape :) Now to look up exactly where to measure.

      Delete
  3. The point is ... you're moving. And you're sticking with it. And spring is here so longer days and warmer weather awaits! And I wanted to thank you for posting your ups and downs -- you are definitely motivating me to stay with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES - Spring will make a difference. Fresh air makes me want to move even more!
      We all have those ups & downs... we just want more ups then downs :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on all those workouts! That's awesome! I'd recommend taking measurements monthly. Sometimes you can see things with the tape measure that you can't see on a scale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely going to get out the tape measure. Its bad, I don't even know where to measure at. I think up or down an inch could make all the difference in numbers. Thank goodness for Google :)

      Delete

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**