* I'm shooting a wedding tomorrow. Let me tell you... you think running long distances are hard? But have you ever shot a wedding? Its TOUGH... I mean TOUGH!!!! I will be on my feet from 10am till about 10pm.. & I don't get to stop to eat, I don't hardly drink... which actually means I actually will even pee once during the whole day. Wedding photography - the ultimate extreme sport!
|Wedding photography - STILL harder then getting eaten by a shark!|
* My doctor tested me for a deficiency in Vitamin D this week & called & told me I was "Extremely EX-TRE-ME-LY" deficient in it. I'm supposed to take so much Vitamin D this month, its ridiculous. I'm just anxious to see what it does to my stomach... & if it makes me feel better.
* I look up what causes Vitamin D deficiency... it says if you are a vegetarian, that is a huge thing. But I also saw the words, "caused by cancer or MS"... this is why I hate looking up anything medical
* The Diet Bet I was a part of ends next week... & I'm a loser... I'm still stuck at the same stupid weight I've been stuck at for the past 6 months. WHY?!?!??!
* Speaking of weight - I ran about 17 miles last week, tracked all my food - staying under my calories for the week... & gained one pound for the week. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??
* I tried on a pair of jeans today that used to be my favs... they were so tight, I had to take them off. Couldn't stomach (literally) wearing them all day long. Yes, I may have just sat down in the middle of the floor & cried.
* In Women's Running Magazine this month - look at the race that was featured!!!
|Home sweet home|
* I'm starting to get all my links together for the Boston Marathon so I can make sure I'm ready to pull it up on my screen on April 21st... I remember watching it last year at work & then it went off not too long after the elite winners crossed. Then seeing all the buzz on Twitter about an explosion at Boston. I thought they were talking like an explosion as a good thing. Like an explosion of healthy people in one area... little did I know..
Anything you need to get off of your chest today?