Thursday, January 23, 2014

Just give me plain simple crunches... ok?

Onto the next video last night in the T25.

This time around?  The Ab Interval Workout.

I am in desperate need of a good gut workout.  I mean, REALLY need it.

Not like some girl I had in my Instagram pictures today. 

Her stomach had at LEAST a 6 pack & she was sitting down & there was like a tiny itty bitty wrinkle in her stomach & she had written, "My stomach is like a wavy sloppy mess"

Really?


If her 6 pack belly is a wavy mess... mine must be an ocean of disgust...

Anyways... back to the workout.... that I desperately need.

I don't know what the deal is with Ab work outs anymore, but crunches are something you just don't see anymore.

All the abs workouts are about standing & lifting your knees about the waist... & doing planks & stepping the legs up to the side... or side planks.


Don't get me wrong.  They make my abs shake... but I don't feel the ache the next day.

you know the kind - where you forget you worked your abs & then you laugh & it feels like someone dropped a 50 lbs weight on your gut.

I just feel these new trendy ab exercises more in my arms & shoulders from the planks... or my hip flexors & my quads.

That probably all means that my stomach is so weak that it can't even DO the exercises & the rest of my body takes over...

I wont comment if I can do this same thing or not...

Is it just me?

Let me go old school


I'll even wear leg warmers doing it...

3 comments:

  1. I need some good abs workouts too!! Pinterest is always a good place to start :0) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many ab workouts out there, but I think the crunches are always the "go to" workout! A lot less to think about (in my opinion...haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many ab workouts out there, but I think the crunches are always the "go to" workout! A lot less to think about (in my opinion...haha)

    ReplyDelete

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**