Thursday, January 9, 2014

#giveit100

That's why I love social media...

so you can find sources of inspiration that you never knew existed.

Words, quotes, encouragement, videos...

& this one is now making the rounds...



I think I love this one even more because the first few seconds where she introduces herself, it could be me sitting there talking...

Even more, I love this idea of #giveit100

Do something for 100 days & see what happens...

that's not even a full year.  That's just a little over 3 months...

They say if you do something for 30 days, it becomes a habit... can you imagine what 100 days does?

It really seems like an achievable goal too...

What a way to document your life too...

I'm inspired to think what I want to do in my next 100 days...

What about you?

https://giveit100.com/start

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**