Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Five: One word to describe me



Friday!!!  YAHOO!!!

It's a happy Friday for me as well.  My test results came back great.  If you want to read more about the results, you can do that right HERE

But today, I'm joining in with the link up at the ladies from Friday Five Link Up


Today's Topic - All about me... didn't I do a link up where I talked about me earlier this week?  I'm just on an ego trip I guess.

I like that Mar on the Run did & used one word to describe herself... I'll go with that...


ONE // LOUD


I am loud... even when I don't realize it.  I can't tell you how many times my husband gives me THE look, or says, "Ssshh" to me.  I think its getting worse because my hearing is going south (thank you Mother freaking Nature & aging) so what's loud to others is not loud to me.  My laugh though?  Always been loud - can't help it.


TWO // Friendly


I don't feel like I meet a stranger.  I can pretty much talk to anyone & I pretty much do.  I'm always interested in learning about people.  So many different personalities in the world... everyone has a story... I always think I would have made a good psychiatrist because I like to talk & listen to people so much.  It works out well in my photography because by the end of a session, I'm hugging everyone & really have enjoyed time with them.  My mom is the same way so I grew up with a friendly personality... we used to make up a song called "The friends of the friendly" & sing it all the time.  #memories


THREE // Singer


Now, I'm not saying I'm a GOOD singer.  I'm just a person who sings ALL.THE.TIME.  I sing at my desk. I sing walking. I sing in my car. I sing cooking dinner. I sing walking around a store.  Maybe that's why I always say I think life should be a Broadway musical.  ... side note. I have worked at my job for 23 years & I always say I worry about people that I've never heard hum or sing to themselves.  That's not right or normal to me.... other side note. I kept singing "I always win" last night until I thought Ricky was going to make me sleep in the basement.

FOUR // Sensitive


I cry... a lot... I cry when I'm happy.  I cry when I'm sad. I cry when I'm mad. I cry when I breath.  I'm just uber sensitive.  Those end stories on ABC Nightly News that usually involves a good happy story?  Yep, I'm teary eyed.  I totally wear my emotions on my sleeve.  That means I take things to heart easily... but it also means I care deeply.  I don't consider that a bad thing at all.



FIVE// Belle


I am Belle.  Yep.  I have always been obsessed with the story of someone who loves someone for whats inside - even if it takes a lot of time & effort to get to that point.  Add in the Disney version where she's a book nerd?  ... & SINGS (see above)... yeah.  It's me.  I am Beauty & the Beast obsessed.

 
So tell me a one word way to describe who you are :)

10 comments:

  1. love this post girlfriend!! i have only met you once for a split second but you seriously had the friendliest face i have ever seen - you definitely look like you've never met a stranger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only say I can't wait to meet you. I say this like it WILL happen, but I am convinced that at some point we will meet at a race ( or somewhere). Glad your test results came back positive! -M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your gifs! They are perfect! I am definitely two of your five--friendly and sensitive. I also cry all the time. I cry during commercials, the news, everything. My husband will look at me in astonishment and ask, "Are you crying over that?!" and I'm like, "You know I always cry! Just leave me alone!" ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sing out loud some, but there is a song playing in my head at all times. I wake up to pretty much the same one every morning..."This Is It" by Kenny Loggins. And I don't even like him, so I don't know what that's all about. It's like the movie Groundhog Day, over and over. I guess my word would be "Weird". Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I don't even know you personally, but I can totally see these words fit you!
    I get asked that question each time I interview for a job, I always tell them Adventurous:) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I win that lotto and can go around and visit everyone I want to meet, you're totally at the top of my list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never used to be sensitive, but holy cow, since I had kids I cry at the drop of a hat. This is a fun post and really adds dimension to your personality in my head :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Betty is OBSESSED with Belle. She would LOVE you. I'm a all-the-time singer too...I bet we would have way too much fun if we hung out. (Also...I am loud.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously! Who doesn't sing?! What weirds me out is when someone will say they love a song but won't jam out to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw, this is such a happy post. thanks for sharing. i love belle too! she's always been one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**