Time to let it all spill out...
* So apparently I'm a freak & weirdo who watches way too much Dr. Oz & reads too many weird articles. Not many people even heard of the things in yesterday's post. I'll let everyone know if I found the secret to youth & energy in my concoctions
* I tried going the cheap route on buying a generic K-Cup for coffee (hello new Iced Coffee obsession). I'm new to the coffee world & didn't know any better. The generic was plain GROSS. I ended up having to throw out the drink I made. It was that bad. I'll start saving up my coupons for the Starbucks K-Cups I was using before.
* I am in love with this creamer. If you remember my confession last week on the ingredients on flavored coffees, it goes for the ingredients in creamers. YUCK & BLAH! This one is just plain things you know what they are... nonfat milk, cream & sugar.
|My new best friend|
* I ran for the first time since my half marathon the other day getting in my Jost Running 5K .... I could instantly feel that area in my foot where the blister came up during the race. WTHeck?!?!?! This is so new to me. Why am I getting blisters in weird places on my feet when I never had before. It's my 2nd pair of shoes - so I don't think that's the issue.
* Its Starbucks Frappuccino Happy Hour this weekend.... this can be bad for my waist line.
|My dance when I get half off of my Starbucks order|
* My legs are embarrassing white in my running shorts now. I may even have to break out some spray tan until the blinding white calms down.
* You can watch a cool documentary for free until Monday called "Super Juice Me" at
It really is good. I totally cried by the changes in some of these people's lives... I always cry when people have life changes ... I'm a sap.
* I also now am going to dust off my juicer & get back at it. I used to juice but ended up needing counter space. Screw the counter space. I need to get my health back in check.
|... WIN AT LIFE!!!...|
* I'm cleaning my closet this weekend. This could turn out to be the most depressing thing that has happened to me in awhile. I hope I have some sort of summer clothes that still fit.
|Please Lord, let something fit|
* Tomorrow, I have a 2nd chance to sleep. Let's see if I can make it past 6:30 this time.
* Planning a trip to Sam's Club. I get so excited about coming out with a butt load of fruit & veggies.... & maybe a super size bucket of cashews.
Anything you need to get off your chest today?