Confession time... time to spill it
* I hurt my back again last night. I can't FREAKING believe it. Not sure what it was from. I did the hops in T25 & that aggravated it, but I iced up & went to bed feeling OK. Woke up in the middle of the night to lift my 'dead-weight' chubby dog & went back to bed only to wake up at 4:15 & not being able to move. My low back is totally locked up, feeling 'twisted'. I can't believe it. It hurt so bad I thought I was going to have to go to the ER. I finally was able to ease down to a flat position & laid for an hour. It's eased up, but I'm still in pain. Moving slow. I am so mad - you have no idea.
* I may never pick my dog up again in the middle of the night.
* I'm having flashes of images of me being 500 lbs because I feel like I'm never going to be able to work out again.... TLC need a new reality show?
* I don't want back surgery... I don't want back surgery... I don't want back surgery...
* The Hubs better practice his kinesiology taping skills quick. He's going to have to put on my Spider Tape tonight.
* I'm thankful for my massage chair at home.. that I'll be sitting my back in for most of the night.
* I have a Baby Photo session tomorrow. That'll be interesting when I have to lift & move in the most awkward positions for these types of sessions.
* Did I mention I'm FREAKING MAD about my back?!?!?
* Its raining, making my joints ... & back... ache even more then normal.
.... let me get off my back pity party...
* I have no idea what to get my mom for Mother's Day. Completely clueless.
* Love all the advice & thoughts on juicing on my post yesterday. Yeah - I probably won't do the full 28 days, but I do want to incorporate at least one juice a day. That's gotta help something - right? I love all my opinioned blog buddies. That's why you're my favorite part of my day.
* A local coffee shop went out of business. As much as I love my Starbucks, it makes me sad to see a local shop go under.
* Speaking of which, I've gotta hit up Starbucks Happy Hour this afternoon on my Friday drive home
* Maybe if the local coffee shop had Happy Hour?
* Fresh pineapple is simply the best....
|Made a pineapple/banana smoothie|
* Met with my last Bride & Groom to deliver their wedding album. I always hold my breath when they look at their pictures, but the Bride said, "My mom said she didn't care if we didn't get one good picture. She just loved having you & Chasity (my assistant) there with us during the day" ... ahh... that was so sweet. But I do pray they find at least one good picture in the 600 edited pictures I gave her :)
* I'm now addicted to the Sriracha Cashews from my Nature Box. Can I just get 10 bags of that every month?
* Countdown - 2 weeks till
* I need more cabinet space. Can you ever have too much in a kitchen?
* I hate when I'm waiting on someone at work to do something that needs to be completed first before I can do my job... & then my boss calls & asks why I don't have it done. Even worse when HE'S the one I'm waiting on in the first place.
* I had to trim back my plant in my office... I always feel like I can hear a tiny scream when I cut the leaves.
* I'm determined to learn to how to use my sewing machine... that I got for a gift 4 years ago... I even went & bought thread for it for the first time this week! YES!
Anything you need to get off your chest?