That time again...
Time to put it all out there
Confessions this week:
* I haven't been able to eat due to a sinus infection. Its always hard to chew when you can't breath through your nose. So you'd think I'd loose weight ... & you'd be wrong. I got on the scale & gained 1.5 lbs... seriously?
* But on my normal weigh-in day, I was at my usual weight. So that makes 13 weeks at the same weight. ... geez...
* I had a Cadbury Egg. This is a confession, but its also a good one because I don't think I love anything sweet more then Cadbury eggs. I usually buy them the day after Christmas & get one every time I'm in the grocery, or Target, or the gas station - wherever they may be. So I gave in & had one.
* My fat jeans - those jeans you wear that are loose & give you room in the waist? They're tight. That's depressing.
* Being sick & not being able to work out for 4 days in a row makes me feel like a gigantic blog. I feel like when I don't work out, I can FEEL the lbs coming on. Even though I don't eat. But look back at confession #1 - it comes anyways. Exercise is my only weapon I have.
* I actually contemplated running when I had a fever....
* My voice sounds like a man with my sore throat. James Earl Jones has nothing on me.
* I consider Raisinets a health food. The Dark Chocolate ones? Its dark chocolate AND fruit... how can it not be?
|See - says Fruit & antioxidants right on the cover :)|
* My husband has my sinus thing/cold happening now. I feel bad.
* I just want Spring to come so I can open windows & get fresh air in the house.
What's on your chest you need to confess?