My weekly Confessions
* I hit Starbucks 3 times this week... BUT they were all orders made with non-fat milk. Good, right? ... but confession - one of the times, I went ahead & got the whipped cream topping with chocolate drizzle. Drats.
* Confession: I'm horribly jealous of all the people going to Disney Princess Half Marathon this weekend. In my mind, its the whole world, leaving me behind to run in a tutu around my street... not the same...
* Confession -I don't really own a tutu to run in... but its on my MUST GET list.
* Confession: I saw a girlfriend I went to high school with at Subway at lunch & I hid from her. She's one of those "has it all together" kinda gals & I sat in my frumpy clothes, at my highest weight & bad hair day... & I put my head down & hid behind my Kindle. Bad thing, she woulda cared less... but I was embarrassed. That's a sad confession.
* Confession: I've been craving cake icing lately... don't know why... but I'm doing good not opening the jar. Score one for me.
|Tell me this doesn't sound yummy?|
Then remind me how many calories are in ONE teaspoon...
Yeah.. why I'm not eating it
* Confession: I need some good sleep. I'm needing caffeine to get me through the day.
* Confession: I changed my running schedule this week to accommodate the warm weather with no rain... & now I'm nervous my body is going to be sore since I worked out the day before a run... hopefully I'll see how strong my body is getting.
* Confession: I am currently 30 days at the exact same weight... not loosing a pound. Seriously? I'm so frustrated... but I guess that's better then gaining a pound too.
You wanna give your confessions? It makes you feel better :)