Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Its a law....

I've been trying to exercise & move every day...
but I think its a law that you don't have to on your anniversary.

Yesterday was mine & Ricky's 18th anniversary so we were out enjoying the day..

So no exercise happened at all yesterday...

& even had dessert at one point during the day.

BAM!

First time here... glad to see they had Veggie Burger options
That dessert?  German Chocolate Cake Brownies with coconut cool whip

Life happens... celebrations need to happen.... dessert needs to happen.

On the good side, we split the dessert & when it comes to dessert, Ricky is the one who can down sugar faster then anyone I know... its why he's so slim ... I need to start moving faster to eat sugar & see if it helps me slim down too ...doubtful...

& the other good side?  We walked ALL DAY LONG!!!

Got near my 10,000 steps for the day (was about 9,250)...

So at least I didn't eat dessert & lay on the couch all day....

Life & love needed celebrating...

back to it today

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**