Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I will beat her...

I saw this on Facebook this morning posted by Runner Girl

Morning Motivation!

I almost wanted to cry reading it....

I do know my weaknesses... & right now, they are seemingly winning.

I've seen pictures of me from the wedding I photographed & sat with my jaw dropped looking at the face & body I saw.  Someone who looks out of shape, old.  Lots of loose skin & chins hanging around this face.

& I don't get it. 

I do work out
I do eat making choices... & while they aren't 100% great, I know they are better then I could make... & better then others...

its just not fair

Being in my 40's has killed my body lately... its a battle that I can't seem to win.

So when I read this this morning, it motivated me.

I do know these weaknesses... but I have strengths....
A heart that won't give up... that will keep on trying

I WILL train harder.  Age may be giving me a battle, but the war isn't over.

I have lost to her before... I look in the mirror & see I'm currently loosing right now, today... but there's tomorrow... a new chance

I do have the advantage & she IS going down...

The old me...

it begins today....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**