Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fit in your 40's... here we go...

I've blogged for years on my other blog, Knit by God's hand... but really want to be accountable for my exercise.  And while I probably will talk about it in both places, this is for me.  To log my work outs.  For you to yell at me about the work outs...  & hopefully to find encouragement yourself.  Its not easy to stay active & try to stay fit in your 40's... but I'm going to try it...

wanna join along?
wanna encourage me?

I could always use some cheerleaders...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**