Monday, October 21, 2013

Drooling with jealousy...

No, I haven't disappeared.

I know it looked like it.  I started a blog & then said, screw this.. I'm eating & being lazy... forget this...

NO!!!!!

Not happening!!!

I actually had a family funeral to go to....
We got a new puppy to add into our fur-family...
I had a wedding to photograph... (talk about moving - on my feet for 12.5 hours!)
Went to groom our other doggie & had church on Sunday...

So needless to say, I've been moving... just haven't been good at showing it...


Media preview
BAM!! Showing it!!! :)

But this morning, I'm reading through my "running blogs" on BlogLovin'  & seeing a bunch of pictures of some of my favorite running bloggers... all gathered in the same place for a weekend of running.

The Runners World Half Marathon... & a 5k & a 10k thrown in there too....

To me, I just saw an opportunity for lots of BLING ... & lots of fun & lots of free goodies.

So I've been reading all the recaps & seeing everyone's speedy times & every sporting their medals... & I've been sitting here drooling with jealousy...

image
Honey Boo Boo understand what I mean...

Maybe one day I would end up in a gang like that...

Is there a Slow-Poke-Crew that gets recruited to do these events?
If so, my hand is raised to join in.
I can be the comic relief of the weekend...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**