Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Biggest Loser is BACK!!!

I was so excited all day long...

BIGGEST LOSER came back on!

& I have to say, I was thrilled that they knocked it down to an hour instead of two.  It just felt dragged out & the commercials EVERY.TIME you were anxious to see someone's weight... COME ON!!!

But we are down to an hour - just enough time for the knitty-gritty!!!

I actually got inspired & put off my running until 8:00 so I could be on my treadmill & feel like the trainers were yelling at me to get off my butt... & to laugh at me if I puke all over myself...

My back really was hurting on the treadmill...
see?  Its cheap & free training to watch BL while working out


Why was I even more excited?

Because Ruben Studdard is on this season!!!


The teddy bear himself!!!

Though I will say, I was angry as all get out when Clay Aiken lost on American Idol.  You know I can't resist a red head :)

I wish I had a pen & paper on my treadmill though because there was some good stuff being laid out for these contestants to pick up...
 
"You have to have a WHY before you can have a HOW" - Jillian

Why are you wanting to be healthy?  Why are you motivated?  Why are you doing this?  ... once you get that, then you figure out HOW to do it... good stuff.

I loved when Dolvette was talking to Ruben & he was talking about how bad Ruben had gotten.
Anyone else remember when he lost weight & ran a half marathon?.... I do...
 
"You have to have a level of discipline to make changes" - Dolvette

Good stuff right there!!!

...this guy....

Of course, what makes the Biggest Loser are the personal stories...

everyone has one...

Stories of second chances this year... that guy above?  His wife died of cancer & he promised her he would get healthy to take care of his children.  When he took off his shirt for weigh in, he had a Chinese tattoo for "Warrior" on his heart... & when he lost 38 lbs... yes 38 lbs!!!... in one week, he hit it & teared up...

Yep, I can cry & run on my treadmill at the same time...

This year too, they have a "Trainer's Save"... each trainer can use it once a year.  The first team who lost was Jillian's team... & her biggest guy had the lowest percentage...

First week... & you have to leave... always the hardest...

But NO... BAM!!! Jillian uses her save from the start.. I LOVED IT!!!

image


She told the team, you now have to work harder - she has no save... but I loved she literally gave the guy a second chance...

I think motherhood has made Jillian a softy... in a still kick your butt way...

Anyone else watch it?

Who are you rooting for out of the gate?
Excited Ruben is on there?

For the record... I'm on day 8 of my challenge... keeping it up!  Before Bob Harper makes me cry....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**