Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Birthday celebration instead...

So what a way to start off a work out blog...

by not working out...

Its October 1, which is my mom's birthday - so it was straight after work to get dinner, a birthday cake & to pick up the present at my home & head over to celebrate.

It was a night of eating... I actually didn't over eat... regular food that is.  Birthday cake?  Another story...

just one piece... & a spoonful of icing...

See... not a good start...

I got home late & had my photography job to work on, so literally didn't take off my work shoes & my dress until 10:15 pm

... but will be back on track today...

Thumbs up for the day:
* Had a Shakeology in the morning - trying the sample pack. Had the vanilla & it was disgusting.  Had it with orange juice & ice... it was horrid... but downed it anyways

Thumbs down for the day:
* Birthday cake... with no working out

FitBit Stats:  4711 Steps 2.09 miles ... (That's just awful)

embarassed
I'm embarrassed... don't even look at me...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**