Monday, February 2, 2015

How the month went... January 2015

So I gotta come up with some creative cute little header for this... but its Monday, the first Monday of the month, so its not happening today...

But I did want to document how my month went.  Something I'd like to do every month.  A good way to look back & see how I'm progressing, or faltering... hopefully not...

January 2015


January 2015
 
21.10 Miles finished
14 days of working out total for month
My first 5k of the year
 
I'll take it!!!
 
You can tell I started off the year slow...
 
That side pain got the best of me at the start... but you can also see where I decided to kick it in gear.
 
I did finish the month slow - only because on Friday, I was dead to the world. I didn't feel the best when I got home & I just wanted to sleep.
 
& then I was really kinda shocked for Saturday's step count (the 31st) - I literally did not sit down for 4 hours at a birthday party I photographed & then ran around some stores before I headed home... I guess I just hovered in corners at the party more then walked around. Dang it.
 
But the past 3 months has been virtually nothing, so I'm thrilled that I have some activity to report at all...
 
Other highlights
 
I did start cooking a little bit more...
cooking at home = healthier food
 
My husband is obsessed with this stir-fry now
 
I got to get out at lunch time & get some walks in
 
 
I even did stupid yoga...
have I ever mentioned how much I hate yoga?
 
 
I'm hoping February is even better!

9 comments:

  1. that stir fry looks SO good. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a Yoga person either, personally I just know myself and I would probably over stretch and pull something so I stay away from it, LOL.
    I think you had a great month, and getting to that 5k is awesome! You've got a great fitness base now to get onto February!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is some organized chart you have! Did you create that spreadsheet yourself? That stirfry sure does look yummy! Here's to an awesome February!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your spreadsheet.That stir fry looks amazing! Great start to the year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! There are lots of different kinds of yoga. I hated it at first until I fiound a style that I really liked, and now I do a completely different style than that. Maybe you should shop around, so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't mind yoga. In my mind, I kind of look like a ballerina while I'm doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You LOVE yoga. ;) I'm so glad you did it even though you don't like it much and it looks like you had a fantastic January!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! You made me laugh with the yoga comment because that is pretty much how I feel, although I am starting to get more comfortable with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go with your January :) That stir-fry looks so pretty with all the colors. I'm sure it was delicious too!

    ReplyDelete

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**