Monday, July 13, 2015

End of 2nd Round in 21 Day Fix....

Another 3 weeks down... another 21 days down...

& I am down... 9 lbs!

YAHOOOO!!!!!



I lost another 3 lbs in this round.  Lost another inch in my waist & another inch in my hips.

It's funny because now its not like I'm thinking about 'another round' - it just sort of feels like "life"... the point of 21 days is anything can become a habit if you do it for 21 days.  For me, it may be 42 days... but it's kicked in.

I don't look at food the same.

I see colored containers when I see foods.

I know when too much is too much.

I know when my body needs water.

I don't freak out when my stomach growls... I know its time to eat a healthy snack & not gorge on junk.

I know the limits on my body working out - & when to push those limits.

It's been a learning experience - for sure.


This weekend had me running with my C25K program... & then a good walk for a photo session. 

It's pretty bad though when you do an incline with photo clients & you're huffing & puffing.  Even worse when that client is 8 months pregnant & she takes the hills better then me.  I see what I need to work on next.

Side note - I hate hills.


Highlights of the weekend:

* I think I ate a whole container of blueberries in 2 days.
* Veggie enchiladas from Chuy's are THE BEST!!!
* I STILL haven't had a York peppermint patty - since June 1st.  I almost feel like its like a drug to me now. I want one but afraid if I eat one, I'll be hooked again. #foodaddictionisreal
* I want to spend every weekend in running shorts
* I find myself doing all my shopping at Sam's Club now in their Product section - talk about clean eating!

What was the highlight of your weekend?

6 comments:

  1. That is so great! Nine pounds? WOW. This program has definitely worked for you. Blueberries are so good right now. So are blackberries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend just started the 21 day fix and I already knew what it was from reading your blog! Yay on the extra pounds coming off. You should do a before and after photo sometime.

    Speaking of photos, I was wondering if you would do a blog post on tips on taking photos? -M

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats girl! that is awesome. and food addiction is absolutely real! stay strong :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You're doing great! And even if it took two rounds, that's awesome that it became a habit for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the 9 pounds! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**