Today's Friday Five - This Summer I will _______________
1. Read more... I think this is a given for everyone during summer. Why summer? I guess it's because we just want to sit down & relax... & go to another world. I'm all for that. Take me away to Hogwarts anytime.
2. Edit Weddings .... I have a few weddings this summer, which means I'll be behind a computer for a lot of days. I want to make sure my brides are happy. It's a lot to go through 2,500 pictures from a wedding day. But its a day to remember.
3. Get my garage clean.... I need an area for my photography props, blankets, tripods, lighting equipment. I have run out of room in my house, so my husband gave me a deal - I get the front garage & he gets the back barn. Deal... its just getting the garage clean so I can organize it for my photography gear. It's gonna be a sweaty job.
4. Start training for a fall half marathon.... I'm going to try a new program. I've always used "Marathoning for Mortals" but thanks to Women's Running magazine, I'm going to try their Couch to Half Marathon program. Excited to try something new that starts out slow. Time to get back in gear.
5. Eat more Fruits ... Nothing like fresh fruit in the summer. Enough said.
|Doesn't this look delish?|