Friday, June 6, 2014

Confession Friday


Friday... time to clear the air...


// I confess I started out my morning at work gagging... literally ready to puke.  I saw something on the floor in the kitchen, in front of the men's room.  Thought it was a paper towel or something.  Went to pick it up... but immediately jerked my hand back like a snake was going to bite me.  Its a piece of toilet paper... & let's just say, it has brown streaks on the paper..  I KNOW... I KNOW... that is the grossest thing I've experienced at work.  I had to get it off my chest before I threw up out of my chest....



// I confess tomorrow is the Color Run around these parts.  I'm not doing it.  I'm sad about it.  I had left the date open for a pending wedding that ended up going with another photographer.  After I found out, the rate went to $45.  I can't make myself pay $45 for a 5k

// I confess I'm going to stay off Facebook most of the morning tomorrow because I know seeing everyone's cute "Colored" picture from the race will make me insanely jealous & I will berate myself for being a cheap skate.

// I confess I'll be happier if I take that $45 & go buy a new outfit


//  I confess my husband has to work tomorrow morning anyways & it wouldn't have been as much fun without him... so THERE Color Run... have your race without me.

// I confess I'm busting at the seams to see "The Fault in our Stars"... not sure how the hubs feels about that.  I can always bribe some youth kiddos to go with me if he's not all about it.

// I confess I'm a snapper.  I will snap my fingers to any catchy tune.  In the car, in my office, in the store. It's like I'm a 20's crooner or something.

or a members of the Adam's Family

// I confess I finished the Robin Roberts book.  It was really good. Not anything you haven't seen in her special or hear her talk about - but I still enjoyed it.

// I confess I get excited when its time to pick a new book. 

this is how I feel like I am looking through my 'books to read'

// I confess my laundry is out of control.

// I confess I hate when apps on my phone just randomly disappear... & I can't for the life of me remember what app was in the blank spot on my phone.  Must not have needed it that bad.

// I confess ... & I'm mad at myself about this one... I got on the scale this morning.  & yep, instantly felt like crap again. WHY DID I STEP ON IT?!?!? I was supposed to wait another 3 weeks.  Like it'll make a difference. I'm STILL at the same stupid weight. ... I gotta go punch a wall or something

I know I am... I KNOW!!!

// I confess I miss the old MTV...

What Happened To Music ... preach

// I confess I do love watching "Catfish" on MTV though. I am always blown away at the extent people go to make someone believe they are someone else.  Do they think that will EVER end well?

I also confess I think Nev is ADORABLE!!!!

// I confess I love casual Fridays.  I feel more productive in jeans.  It needs to be a Monday - Friday thing.

Anything you need to get off your chest today?
Have a great weekend everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. I would like to see The Fault in Our Stars too, but I haven't read the book yet and I told myself I wanted to do that first so it's going to be a while.
    If I am to confess to, I'd have to admit I have been a bit of a procrastinator this week, I have a wedding tomorrow and I have seriously not started prepping much for it at all. I picked up the flowers yesterday, so that is a start. But lets just say I should be working on linens and getting all the decorations packed and centerpieces ready. it will get done, I have never dropped the ball in my life and I won't start now. But let's just say this bride chose the most awful color combination ever and I just can't get myself in the mood to start putting those colors together (Royal Blue and Fushia Pink and Silver... and not just dabs of it, she wants all the tables alternating the colors, it's not even an outdoor wedding to let the outdoors tone it down a bit. I couldn't talk her into anything else.) I can't post any of that on my own blog, I would never want a bride to see it and get her feelings hurt, but boy that feels good getting that confession out:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, EEEWWW to the toilet paper!! 😂😂😂😂 😳
    And don't beat yourself up over the scale - it's just a number. If you're making efforts to eat healthier, and you are happy, in good health, and proud of yourself for.... Throw that freakin scale away!! This is coming from a Weight Watchers Leader. I see far too many men & women living in slavery to that darn scale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you are missing the run! That sucks. Totally know the feeling of race jealousy. And.... that toilet paper? GROSS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always pick the most perfect memes ever to go with your posts. I confess that I always look forward to them :0)

    ReplyDelete

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**