Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Going Streaking!!!

...no! ....


Not like that!

Joined a Facebook Page - "Thanksgiving to New Years Day Running Streak"

The point?  Sort of what I was wanting to do a few weeks back.

Try to get in 1 mile a day from Thanksgiving to New Years Day...

Beat off those Holiday pounds...

I think that's what got my Runner's Knee REALLY flared up... but I'm even going to walk more.  Not concentrate on running until I get some weight off & make it safer on my knee & back to do so....

But its a challenge.  A miles (or two... or three) walk a day can't hurt things...


especially when we're surrounded by holiday goodies everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**