Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Biggest Loser... Nooooo!!!!!!!!



Tuesday tradition for me has become watching The Biggest Loser while on the treadmill.

My low back has just gotten worse & worse... the runners knee is just worse & worse... so I just stuck with walking this night.  45 minutes of walking... may not be running, but at least its moving. 

Better then sitting on the couch, eating, while watching The Biggest Loser... which I have been known to do in past seasons...


Progress has happened...

So I'm watching it... still loving the hour format... no more wasting time.  Though they are good at sliding in the promos for some product.  Last night was a Protein Bar...

& while I love a good protein bar, really?  You want to hand them out next year for Halloween?  Good luck washing all the smashed eggs off of your house from angry kids.

I get nervous when they focus on a few people - that's the key that they are going to be the ones that have the chance to go home.  Why was I nervous?  Because this week, they were focusing in the Velvet Teddy Bear, Rueben.

Tonight’s workout leaves a smile on Ruben’s face. Don’t miss The Biggest Loser at 8/7c!

The Blue Team (Bob's team) got immunity from the challenge - as long as they didn't gain weight, they were passed on with no one going home...

It was between Red (Dolvett's team) & White (Jillian's team)... well, both trainers have already used their save.  Someone was going home.  No vote - just who was under the line.

We found out, it was going to be someone on the Red Team.
Down to Tanya & Rueben...

Now Tanya was someone Dolvett used his save on last week....




I didn't think she really deserved the save... but who am I but someone with back pain trying to move for 45 minutes on the treadmill...

& I thought, its not going to be Rueben.  After all, I remember previews at the beginning of the year that showed Rueben in in the studio performing a song.  He still had more shows to be on... no worries - Rueben is safe....

Until they said he wasn't!

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was furious...

I really liked Ruben.
Its always fun to cheer on someone you like... a good person... someone who seriously TRIED!
Dude was out in the pool at night trying to shed extra lbs....

Wasn't enough...

He was sent packing... & of course, he went with a smile & a kind spirit...

I'm still convinced he's coming back...
I'm not letting go of the Velvet Teddy Bear that easy...

& now, I have a grudge against Tanya...

I'll be cheering you right off that show now Tanya...
You have two enemies now... me & Clay Aiken... I'm sure...

(Though Clay Aiken may be glad someone booted Rueben from winning... bygones...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**