Thursday, September 24, 2015

{DL} Kicking it up

09/23/15 - Wednesday
 
I have to admit, I was pretty much walking on air most of the morning after I found that number on the scale dropping more then I expected.
 
So I celebrated with 3 donuts.
 
 
NOOOO... Kidding... Never!
 
It was a fun day though to see the world celebrate the first day of Fall.
I don't think I see any other season with so much fanfare happening.
All the pictures of trees & vests & Starbucks fancy cups.
I'm down with this.
 
I went & had my usual Wednesday lunch date with my hubs.
It's funny because when I walk into that Subway, they don't even ask - they just pull out the wheat flatbread & start warming up the veggie patty.
 
its like Cheers - only healthier.
 
I took clothes with me to work because I was going to a class right when I jetted outta this prison.
 
Where was I headed?
My friend was teaching a free Turbo Kick class & I wanted tocheck it out.
After all, I do love my kickboxing classes.
 
& she was offering this one for free.
FREE!!!
How do you not take advantage of free?
 
Blog:
 
I love this lady too - she was my former Jazzercise instructor - she is an amazing massage therapist - she's actually MY Beachbody coach & she is just everything special in one little package. She has the best outlook on life & encouragement & positivity. 
 
I want to be her when I grow up - even though I think I'm a year older then her :)
 
The class was interesting.
It wasn't like my Les Mills or regular kick boxing.
It was more like aerobics with 'aerobic' type kickboxing in it.
 
You gotta remember - I have my black belt - I'm serious punches & kicks.
 
So while it wasn't exactly what I was expecting, it was still definitely a calorie burn.
& a sweat fest.
 
& it was great when I got home & my workout was done for the day.
I could go straight into making dinner or cleaning the house.
 
Actually what happened was I went & played with the dog.
 
9.23.15:
I'm sweaty & I wore out Harvey Dent... a good day!
 
Life is good.
 

5 comments:

  1. I've never tried kickboxing! I wonder if I would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG RJ that is super on the weight loss! You kickboxing class looks fun and yes you just can't beat FREE! Yay! You always look so happy! Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun... it was nice because it was a new class for most of the people so we looked dumb together :) haha

      Delete
  3. You have been doing so super awesome all summer long and even before with your new diet, or I guess it would be better put change of life. Thrilled for you that the scale just keeps on dropping!!!!!
    I have always wanted to try kickboxing, I know I would look like a total newby idiot doing it, but man it just looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud of you! You've been working so hard! I have not seen signs of Fall here yet and I am definitely in no hurry to break out the sweaters and vests!

    ReplyDelete

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**