Thursday, February 6, 2014

Mark it off - January

I read somewhere (goodness know where - I read way too many things) about as motivation, to keep a calendar & mark off the days you work out in a bold color...

see it
remind yourself
work for it

I printed off a yearly calendar for 2014 & started doing it for January...

So every month, I'll do a post to see how the month looked... hopefully there will be lots of marks...

& to kick it off - January


I guess you can see Fridays & Sunday's are my rest days...

But I was faithful in 4 straight days of working out...

Off to a good start if I do say so myself!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job!! Love seeing all those pink x's - keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**