Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Confessions

That time again...


Time to put it all out there
 
Confessions this week:

* I haven't been able to eat due to a sinus infection. Its always hard to chew when you can't breath through your nose.  So you'd think I'd loose weight ... & you'd be wrong.  I got on the scale & gained 1.5 lbs... seriously?

* But on my normal weigh-in day, I was at my usual weight.  So that makes 13 weeks at the same weight. ... geez...

* I had a Cadbury Egg.  This is a confession, but its also a good one because I don't think I love anything sweet more then Cadbury eggs. I usually buy them the day after Christmas & get one every time I'm in the grocery, or Target, or the gas station - wherever they may be.  So I gave in & had one. 

* My fat jeans - those jeans you wear that are loose & give you room in the waist?  They're tight.  That's depressing.

* Being sick & not being able to work out for 4 days in a row makes me feel like a gigantic blog.  I feel like when I don't work out, I can FEEL the lbs coming on.  Even though I don't eat.  But look back at confession #1 - it comes anyways.  Exercise is my only weapon I have.

* I actually contemplated running when I had a fever....

* My voice sounds like a man with my sore throat.  James Earl Jones has nothing on me.

* I consider Raisinets a health food.  The Dark Chocolate ones?  Its dark chocolate AND fruit... how can it not be?

See - says Fruit & antioxidants right on the cover :)

* My husband has my sinus thing/cold happening now.  I feel bad.

* I just want Spring to come so I can open windows & get fresh air in the house.

What's on your chest you need to confess?

3 comments:

  1. Boo for being sick still! Hope you (and hubby) feel better very soon! Cadbury eggs are so yummy, I don't blame you for eating one at all. Girl scout cookies are my weakness!

    My confession? I love race weeks partly because I get to eat more carbs than usual lol Mmmm spaghetti and cheesy garlic bread here I come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh snap... I get girl scout cookies next week.- we already know what will be in my confessions next week :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah I get mine on Saturday but they won't last long LOL!

      Delete

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**