Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Workout Videos make me feel like I'm a Dancing Queen...

Dancing Queen... flash backs of ABBA...

I was going to title this as "makes me feel like I'm on Club MTV" which REALLY is a flash back.  Downtown Julie Brown would appreciate me though.

Fun Fact - I went to the Club MTV Concert where Milli Vanilli was the main show!

I always love a good workout video.  Just because you can put on the worse outfit ever & no one cares.

I did Jazzercise for almost 20 years.  Seriously!  I started when I was 17 years old.  LOVED IT... everything about it.  But when my schedule changed & we moved far away from everything the world offers (country living at its finest) & I found a Jazzercise class, their schedule didn't work with mine....

alas, back to home videos.

But they make fun exercise videos to get your groove on.  No offense to Stella.

Last night, I tried a new one.

Because work outs need big hoop earrings


I laugh when they put the instructors in cool khaki baggy pants, like they're really in a club...

One part, we did a march in place move... & then she said, Move those shoulders.  "Now the step just turned into a dance move"

See - he's using his shoulders... its a DANCE MOVE!... maybe...

Get me to a club ASAP! 

I know... I know... a lot of these are corny...

But in my mind, when I put on a dance workout DVD, I turn instantly into J-Lo...

Or Liz Lemon

thatssotrue_com_1257_1329759570

even in my mis-matched sweats

.....

On a work out side, it does have a different 10 minute standing ab workout... which only taught me that I could NEVER EVER be a belly dancer...

but again, in my own basement, I was the best belly dancer in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**